Geshe Beacon is a powerful communication protocol debugging and testing software based on serial port and network protocol. It can reduce the requirement of debugging and testing software customization in the electronic research and development process dramatically.
It can quickly customize any communication protocol and cope with the fast and changeable communication test environment. It can make debugging and testing tools of enterprise product research and development be unified and standardized, and can help companies reduce development costs, learning costs and maintenance costs of testing tool.
1. How to use Geshe Beacon to receive and display data from serial port?
- Introduce how to set the parameters of serial port.
- Open serial port and receive data.
2. How to use Geshe Beacon software to send direct excitation data?
- Introduce how to create direct excitation project.
- Introduce how to send data of hex, string and file format.
3. How to use Geshe Beacon software to send and analyze protocol data?
- Introduce how to create protocol excitation project.
- Introduce how to create a protocol item.
- Introduce how to open a protocol excitation project.
- Introduce how to create a protocol item with respond frame.
- Introduce how to use script to set the parameters of serial port.