Geshe Beacon will continue to update for solving the problems of too many testing software customization, too high debugging and testing costs and etc in the electronic research and development process.
1. Add script functions to support user-defined UI.
2. Add user-defined Filedialog.
3. Optimize performance.
2. Support Description field for protocol excitation field and direct excitation.
3. Add some interfaces to read project information in runtime and some interface functions to control communication interface.
4. Fix some problems of communication interface and communication driver.
5. Fix the problem that user could not enter a return character in the tools such as CRC calculator.
Version: 2.3.0 (2016-08-15)
1. Support custom print seperator for protocol excitation analysis output.
2. Modify the delay strategy and use absolute time reference point to eliminate the cumulative error.
3. Fix some other bugs.
Version: 2.2.0 (2016-08-08)
1. Support Saving and restoring the window status and size of the main window.
2. Support the result file size limit.
3. Support using scripts to modify attribute parameters of ExpectedRespond、FrameInterval、CaseInterval.
4. Modify the delay strategy and make testing delay time more accurate.
5. Fix some other bugs.
Version: 2.1.0 (2016-07-01)
1. Using an independent window display for protocol project variable table makes it easy to modify the variables.
2. Add description property to protocol item and can enter description text for a protocol item. Add byte interval property to protocol item allowing to delay a certain time byte by byte.
3. Add print name option to support the closure of print name function, to facilitate getting pure data.
4. Fix the problem that the successive bytes will be dropped when the protocol does not start matching.
5. Fix the problem that passive protocols cannot be run in simplex mode.
6. Fix some other bugs.
Version: 2.0.0 (2016-05-01)
1. Add Cut, Copy and Paste functions to the protocol unit.
2. Add StartPage function.
3. Add automatic acquisition of trial registration code function for registration. (Require a network connection.)
4. Add EncodeString and DecodeString functions for protocol script to easily handle string encoding and decoding.
5. Fix total executing time problem for protocol report.
6. Fix the multi-byte character decoding problem in non HEX mode.
7. Fix incomplete data problem for repeat type variable.
8. Fix some other bugs.
Version: 1.8.0 (2016-01-18)
1. Add Decimal and Binary display mode to protocol unit. Decimal display mode support three data types of unsigned int, signed int and float.
2. Add Frame Delay property to allow delay between frames, such as to delay some time to send a response frame when request frame is arrived in passive mode.
3. Support Display option in protocol unit.
4. Support using plug-ins to extend protocol calculation algorithm.
5. Fix some bugs.
Version: 1.7.0 (2015-10-10)
1. User interface supports Chinese and English.
2. Add cut, copy, paste commands and move up, move down commands to Direct Excitation Explorer.
3. Support topmost function.
4. Retain "Register" menu to facilitate the user to view the registration information at any time; add "Import" license file function in the dialog.
5. Add GetMatchValue and GetMatchData functions in protocol script to get some item value in matched frame.
6. Fix some bugs.
Version: 1.6.0 (2015-04-22)
1. Add character encoding mode for receiving and sending string data and for string input encoding in toolbox.
2. Add Hex and String display mode in protocol excitation item for receiving and sending data.
3. Add cyclical function to allow user to input cyclical times.
Version: 1.5.0 (2015-01-22)
1. Add global variable table for protocol excitation. Modifying the variable table can apply to all protocol items in the project.
2. Add escape character \ to string format of direct excitatoin. This makes it possible hybrid input strings and Hex.
3. Add character encoding (ASCII、UTF8、UNICODE and etc) and hex converter.
4. Add CS, BCC, LRC checksum calculators.
5. Add a lot of communication protocol test demos to the directory Examples/Projects/Solutions.
Version: 1.4.0 (2014-12-12)
1. Modify timestamp of data.
2. Add cut, copy and paste functions to direct excitation.
3. Add the third protocol respond frame and GotoCase function in protocol script.
Version: 1.3.0 (2014-11-11)
1. Add CRC8, CRC16, CRC32, LRC, BBC, Odd checksum, Even checksum and etc to calculate type variable algorithm.
2. Add network interface function. Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP.
3. Add Loops property function to protocol script.
Version: 1.2.0 (2014-9-30)
1. Add name column to direct excitation.
2. Support autoscroll to the last line function.
3. Add ASCII table.
Version: 1.1.0 (2014-8-17)
1. Add Office2010Silver, Office2010Black skins.
Version: 1.0.0 (2014-7-1)
1. Initial release.